To make Christmas video as Christmas gift is an innovative way to send wishes to your family and friends. It is also a time-effective and cost-effective way because you can simply send the gift via Internet. If you’re a newbie at video editing who cannot handle professional video editor like Adobe Premier or even Windows Movie Maker, this article is written for you and tells how to make a lively Christmas video using your photos effortlessly with PowerPoint.
Things you need to prepare:
1.Christmas Video materials: choose the photos from your storage and arrange them in order; get some Christmas songs as background music; add a few pieces of video clips to make the Christmas gift lovely; prepare Christmas PowerPoint templates.
2.Christmas Video tools: Microsoft PowerPoint (any version), Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
First Make Christmas PowerPoint Slideshow:
1. Launch PowerPoint, and apply the Christmas PowerPoint template by clicking -Design- ? -Themes- group ? -Browse for Themes-. By using a ready-made PowerPoint template, it will save you time and enhance the Christmas senses.
2. Insert photo to the slide by clicking -Insert- ? -Picture- ? select a photo from the folder. Then select the photo and click -Format- tab on the ribbon where you can set the corrections, color, artistic effects, picture style, etc. If you want to set the photo as background picture, -Send to Back- and then you can add text on it. Copy the slide and change the photo with other ones to preserve all the picture format settings you have made.
3. Add PowerPoint background music to bring out the Christmas atmospheres. Click -Insert- ? -Audio- ? -Audio from File- ? select your prepared Christmas songs. Then set it start automatically and play across multiple slides as background music. Guides: for PowerPoint 2010, for PowerPoint 2007 & 2003.
4. Insert your video. Click -Insert- ? -Video- ? -Video from File- ? choose your homemade video. Remember to set the video start to play automatically. Select the video, and click -Playback- tab on the ribbon, set it -Start Automatically- in the -Video Options- group.
5. Add some dynamic effects like animations, transitions to the photos to make your Christmas PowerPoint slideshow more vivid.
Then Save Christmas PowerPoint Slideshow as Video:
The most important thing when saving PowerPoint to video is to preserve all the original effects. If you’re using PowerPoint 2010, directly save PowerPoint as WMV with 3 default video size: 960×720, 640×480, and 320×240. For older PowerPoint versions, Moyea PPT to Video Converter is one of the best solutions to burn PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, etc. to popular video formats like MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, etc.
Finally Send Christmas DVD Video as Gift:
Send the output Christmas video to your family and friends as Christmas gift so that they can view it with media player. They must be very happy to receive your home made Christmas video gift.